Friday 3 February 2012

Which method(s) should I use?

Many of us including me are always wondering which is the best method to invest/trade? Which books should I read to learn more? Which guru's seminars should I attend so that I can invest/trade better? Which blogs should I visit?

SO the QUESTION is:

Which method should I use? FA? TA? value investing? value growth investing? dividend investing?

Actually regarding of which methods you use, just make sure it suit you and it works!!

How to know that it suit you? -> make sure you can sleep well every night without worrying about the buy/sell
How to know if it works? -> like what cw always said, measure your performance!

As a summary: 


不管是黑猫还是白猫,能够捉老鼠的就是好猫!

4 comments:

Createwealth8888 said...

To be exact.

Track, measure, and VISUALISE your performance!

LOL

Singapore Man of Leisure said...

LOL!

No money; no honey!

Unknown said...

Hi Sir,

Please check out my blog, SG Web Reviews (www.sgwebreviews.blogspot.com).

I have added your blog. Can you add mine as well?

Thanks.

OT83 said...

Hi,

Thanks for the add.

I added you too.

Post a Comment